The Govt. of Delhi conducts “EWS/DG Admission” for class Nursery, KG & 1st every year and this year admission for EWS/DG category at entry level classes in private unaided recognized schools of Delhi for the session 2018-19 will starts from January 2018. . FYI EWS Admission 2018 will be facilitated through Directorate of Education (DOE) under Delhi School Education Act & Rules, 1973. As this is not the official website of EduDel this portal is made for help of those people who want to know everything about EWS/DG nursery admission in schools of Delhi for the session 2018-19. Here on this single page you will get everything about ews / dg admission., so here we go.
You will get answer for ews / dg category meaning, ews registration process, application fee charges, ews admission schedule for session 2018-19, how you can fill registration form, age criteria for ews admission, list of documents required for ews admission and more so read it carefully.
What is EWS and DG Category Admission Meaning?
EWS Admission Meaning – ews is mainly stands for Economically Weaker Section. The ews admission is for those people whose family annual income is less than Rs. 1 Lakh. They have to submit income certificate as a documents while applying for the form. All those parents applying under this category they don’t have to pay any kind fee to school.
DG Admission Meaning – DG category is mainly stands for Disadvantage Group. Under this category all those people who are disable, orphans, transgender, or belonging to SC, ST, OBC category (non-creamy layer) can apply .
Eligibility Criteria for EWS/DG Admission?
All those parents who want to apply under ews/dg category in schools of Delhi first of all they should be residence of Delhi, despite of this the children whose parents have annual income less than Rs. 1 Lakh are eligibile for the admission. 25% seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates they don’t need to pay any kind of fees to school for admission. Though the vacant number of seats in this category is not disclosed yet but as per the reports after the admission of general category, the admissions to this category will start.
Kids / Child Age Limit Criteria for Admission
- Nursery or Pre-School: Age Limit is 3 to 5 years on 31st March 2018
- KG or Pre-Primary: Age Limit is 4 to 6 years on 31st March 2018
- Class I (first): Age Limit is 5 to 7 years on 31st March 2018
Click here for more Age Limit Criteria & Guidelines for EWS/DG Admission
List of Documents Required for EWS/DG Admission in Delhi
Documents required for EWS category
(i) Income- Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
(ii) BPL/AAY/ Food Security Card issued by Food and Civil Supply Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Documents required for DG category
(i) SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
(ii) Children with Special Needs/Disabled: – Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital
(iii) Orphan and Transgender: – Documentary evidence.
EWS Admission Schedule for Session 2018-19
- Commencement of Admission Process 10/01/2018
- Availability of application form for admission 10/01/2018
- Last date of submission of application form in schools 31/01/2018
- The date of displaying the first list of selected candidates 28/02/2018
- The date of displaying the second list of selected candidates 15/03/2018
- Closure of admission process 31/03/2018
EWS Admission Registration Process 2018
Registration process for ews/dg admission starts with the submitting general details of the candidates who seeking for the admission in nursery / pre-school, kg / pre-primary, class 1. After successful registration you will get user id and password after that you can fill up the ews application form. Click Here for Registration (http://www.edudel.nic.in/), so before you starts the registration process please read these instructions carefully.
- Here is How You Can Register & Apply Online for Class 1
- Here is How You Can Register & Apply Online for KG or Pre-Primary
- Here is How You Can Register & Apply Online for Nursery or Pre-School
For EWS / DG Registration
- First of all access the official site of edudel.nic.in
- On the right hand side above corner you will see “Registration for New User” click on it
- Select “Class” you want to register for and fill all the required filed accordingly and click on register button to complete first step of your registration. (Note: Here, you will also need to disclose your proof of income for Economically Weaker Section and Annual income proof certificate. So, please make sure you hold the required certificate prior to registration.)
- After successful registration, you will get your registration number and password which will appear on the screen. You will also received registration number and password on your registered number but we recommend you to note down registration number and password as these details required for further action.
Fill Online EWS Application Form
EWS/DG application form can be filled by those who successfully completed the registration process as the application form is consists of 6 steps which are described below accordingly. You have to complete all 6 steps for successful filling application form. Before you do start the registration process please make sure you have your registered number and password with you.
Here is how you can fill ews/dg application form online
Step 1 (details of applicants) – Here applicants have to fill personal details such as parents / guardian, residential address, locality, pin code etc. filling all the required details click on preview and submit.
Note: On successful submission, you will get the message, “Information has been submitted successfully. You cannot change any information of step 1. Now go to step 2”
Step 2 (choice of school 0-1 km) – in this step you will see all the schools 0-1 kilometers near your residence, click on add button to select them accordingly your preference, you can select as many as schools from the list.
Note: you will see this message on successful registration – Information successfully submitted. If you want to edit the choice of schools then go back to step 2, otherwise, go to step 3.
Step 3 (choice of school 1-3 km) – the all below steps are similar to step 2 you will see 1-3 kilometers schools near your locality choose them accordingly and submit button and move to step 4.
Step 4 (choice of school 3-6 km) – this steps is similar to step 2 you will see 3 – 6 kilometers schools near your locality choose them accordingly and submit button and move to step 5.
Step 5 (choice of school above 6 km) – you will see list of schools above 6 kilometers far from your residence. Just follow the above instructions and chose school of your choice and proceed to step 6.
Step 6 (final submission & print) – the full application form will appear on the screen if you are satisfied with the details just click on “Final Submit” button. Remember no changes will be made after the final submission. So be careful before submitting the final submission and cross check all the details are correct and schools are according to your preferences.
How to Check EWS/DG Result 2018-19 Online
The result for ews/dg admission will be announced online through lottery draw. The first list of selected candidates will declare on 28th February 2018. The list of selected candidates will be available on the official site of edudel.nic.in. All successful applications are required to report to the schools allotted to them through lottery draw.
The 2nd List of the selected candidates will out on 15th March 2018 online through lottery draw on the official site of edudel.nic.in.
Here is how to check ews/dg admission result online
- Step1: First visit on the official website of DEO http://www.edudel.nic.in/
- Step2: Then click on the navigation tab “EWS / DG Admissions”
- Step3: After that find the result option for “EWS / DG Result 2018-19”
- Step4: Click on that and fill the require details and submit
For fast and latest update about ews/dg admission result visit here http://www.edudel.nic.in/
If you have any query or suggestion just drop it down below comments box I will get back to you accordingly as this is not the official site and not associated with edudel.nic.in or DOE in any manners we just try to help parents who have query regarding the ews/dg admission for session 2018-19.